Monday, January 18, 2010

Are nesting squirrels a problem?

I have a large tree at the front of my house which comes very close to my roof and for the last few days there have been squirrels making a HUGE nest in it (on one of the branches that it quite close to the house). Should I call someone to try to relocate them, like the Humane Society or can I just leave them? I dont want to hurt them but I've heard that squirrels can be a real pain if they get in to your attic/loft. What are the chances of them trying to do this (if it starts to rain or soemthing for example)?





Any suggestions?


ThanksAre nesting squirrels a problem?
leave them. If something goes wrong the squirrels will just try again elsewhere.Are nesting squirrels a problem?
this is fine as long as you do not pester them a lot or else they will leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment