Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do i discourage a small red squirrel from building its nest in my engine compartment of my car.?

I continually remove the nest to discourage it from rebuilding. i have no option of parking somewhere else. soon winter will be here and he will be homeless.How do i discourage a small red squirrel from building its nest in my engine compartment of my car.?
next time don't remove the nest and start up the car with the squirrel inside. There is almost no so such thing as a homeless Squrrel with winter coming. They always have a place to live and they've been living out doors for millions of years.How do i discourage a small red squirrel from building its nest in my engine compartment of my car.?
maybe you could get a human trap (sometimes animal welfare organizations will loan them out) and relocate the squirrel.





she will probably continue to build the nest until you remove her from the area.





good luck
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment