Saturday, January 16, 2010

I just found a baby squirrel that is suffering because it fell outta its nest. How do I save it?

Its has trouble breathing and i want to make it live. someone help me save this poor thing! P.S. i live in NJ anyone know a good vet near me?I just found a baby squirrel that is suffering because it fell outta its nest. How do I save it?
leave it be.squirrel's carries diease.I just found a baby squirrel that is suffering because it fell outta its nest. How do I save it?
You can call the ASPCA though I'm not sure they'll try to save a squirrel. The problem is they don't make good pets, but returning a human friendly squirrel to the wild is not a good idea either. You can try feeding it formula for baby cats or dogs and hope it lives.
Get rubber gloves (triple glove it)


Pick up squirrel and carry it to a safer place


Squirrel will probably bite and not be happy.


idk about bringing to back to mom because many mom kicked it out to reject it


If its having trouble breathing, it's too late


There are maaaaaaaany vets in NJ


Whereabouts?
I just gave it cpr and mouth to mouth. I dont know lol. I think that you should just becareful not to touch it and leave it in a safe envirement so it can heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment