Monday, January 18, 2010

Please, please help? I am desparate. I hear mice or squirrels building a nest underneath my kitchen sink.?

Yet I live in a home with no cellar underneath - only a teeny, tiny crawlspace. Although animals are unable to enter my home - (I covered ALL cracks and holes) - their persistent nesting noises are disconcerting. Not to mention the fact that I don't want them building a nest around my pipes and heating vents! Is there any product - safe around house pets - that will deter these noisy pests? A friend told me she purchases something you plug in the wall, and it seems to be working for her. She never sees mice around/in her home. Please help? What do you recommend as the safest, best natural or electronic product?


Thank you.Please, please help? I am desparate. I hear mice or squirrels building a nest underneath my kitchen sink.?
Electronic devices such as strobe and ultrasound emitters do not work. Government tests have proved this. You may see short-term results, but long-term, it is not a solution.





Call an exterminator and ask for a free estimate. They will come over and take a look. Once you know what you are dealing with, you can either hire the person or do the pest control yourself.Please, please help? I am desparate. I hear mice or squirrels building a nest underneath my kitchen sink.?
Only some of the gadgets you plug in a wall will irritate some of the mice and rodents. I bought Smarter Image's Mouse Mover and it worked, kind of. The mice ran out of the living room into the bedroom. So for my house I guess I need at least two.


(PS there's many bad reviews for the mouse mover and it's no longer made.)


I read more ratings and you need a device for each room/area. So one for each bedroom and bath, ,but only one for the living/dining/kitchen. And it will take 2-3 weeks to drive them away.





I looked at Amazon.com. There are reviews for the various ultrasonic repellers gadgets, so you may make a more informed choice.





I've also read a cotton ball dipped in Oil of Peppermint is repugnant to mice and rodents. They'll stay away simply cause it smells so awful. The 1 oz bottle costs about $5 at the local health food store.


Don't buy Peppermint extract, then you'll only have drunk mice.
Mice hate the smell of peppermint. If you could get that in there, they might leave. It should run other things off too.





That is going to smell bad when you turn your heating vents on.
Hi from France 鈾?br>




Buy the same that your friend, but why are you so afraid with these little animals ?





Have a nice week-end,





Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment