Monday, January 18, 2010

Why does a squirrel keep trespassing onto a blue jays nest?

I live outside of Fort Worth Texas, somewhat in the country. My question is why does a squirrel keep bothering a blue jays nest. I have a blue jays nest right outside my window and the two blue jays were going nuts off and on for about an hour, so I look outside and I see a bastard squirrel sitting in the blue jays nest eating! What the hell is he eating and why is he doing it? He's not eating the blue jays eggs or baby birds is he? Can I shoot the arrogant asshole with my shotgun? I've been throwing rocks at him but he keeps coming back!Why does a squirrel keep trespassing onto a blue jays nest?
He's probably eating the eggs.Why does a squirrel keep trespassing onto a blue jays nest?
No you can not shoot it. Nature is nature. And Blue Jays can fend for themselves trust me. They are actually known for stealing eggs from other birds. The squirrel may be eating the eggs but he may be eating a nut and just sitting on the nest. Maybe instead of thinking of ways to hurt the animal maybe feed it. Throw some nuts out or some corn and that way if he is hungry he will go for that instead of the other. Illegal to shoot it with a gun and punishable by law and will be fined.
Squirrels eat eggs and birds...surprise, surprise:)





The squirrel is not trespassing. Wild animals follow the laws of nature, not man. Animals have to eat, and while you may find their diet to be distasteful, you're going to have to get used to the fact that sometimes they eat each other.





You'd be an idiot to think that you can control nature by shooting the squirrel. The squirrel is no worse than the Blue Jay. Blue Jays eat other bird's eggs and their babies, too. In fact, while Mr. Squirrel was snacking on baby Blue Jays, Mr. and Mrs. Blue Jay were probably out nibbling on hummingbird eggs:)





Observe nature and learn something, but do not interfere..
He is eating the eggs or babys I would shoot him
He is getting the eggs.
Don't mess with mother nature.
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment