Saturday, January 16, 2010

How to find a Squirrel's nest?

Hello


I have been interested in squirrels lately and I wanted to examine a drey without getting close. How do you locate one? My grandfather told me to wake up about an hour before sunrise and watch the squirrels until two hours after sunrise and I will see one go to their nest but is their an easier way? I have examined every tree on our property this past week and that is over 300 trees! I know that there are none in the trees and It is summer here and lately it has been in the 100s How do you find them?How to find a Squirrel's nest?
Squirrel nests are just bundles of leaves. This time of year is more difficult but in the winter/fall after the leaves have fallen you will see them very easily.How to find a Squirrel's nest?
you can go in the woods i was intrested in squirrels so thats what i did i sat on a tree branch and watched a squrrill and climb up
That's easy, it's just a big ugly clump of leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment