Saturday, January 16, 2010

HELP! a squirrel is trying to nest in my car and my dogs are trying to tear my car apart to get at it.?

This just started this afternoon The dogs were jumping on and scratching my car. when I opened the hood I saw a squirrel scury into the deeper areas of my car I then went for a fast ride in hopes


that it would scare it out but when I came back it was still in there by the way the dogs acted. I put the car behind a gate so my dogs would not damage it. I can see where the squirrel has been chewing in the engine compartment. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET IT OUT SO IT DOESN'T STAY ALL WINTER?HELP! a squirrel is trying to nest in my car and my dogs are trying to tear my car apart to get at it.?
Buy powdered fox urine......just do a google search for it.....WORKS EVERY TIME!!!! might smell for a while but the squirrel will be goneHELP! a squirrel is trying to nest in my car and my dogs are trying to tear my car apart to get at it.?
Haaaaahaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaahhaaaaa LOL
Had a squirrel in my engine once. Tried to use the garden hose to get him out, but ended up with a wet angry squirrel. We had a steam cleaner for cleaning off the engine that we tried next, and the squirrel vacated real quick.
thats funny. uhm i have never heard of anyone having this problem. put the car in a garage if possible, other then that no idea
are you for real? I have no idea...maybe you should ring the park keeper of someone who can relocate him. Should keep the dogs out the way for a bit though
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment